Monday, August 21, 2006

 

First Announcement

Say you love my boyfriend too. Even if you haven't met him.

Because he has spontaneously offered one of his two chalets that he got through his company welfare to us.

Date: 29 Sep - 2 Oct
Venue: Downtown East
Price: $20 for the three nights (Dirt cheap!)

I doubt we can make it for all three nights. So please indicate which are the days you are available. I expect he will offer to pay but I think we shouldn't take advantage of his generosity, so I'll try to insist that we pay ourselves.

Please invite your boyfriends and/or any other partner you will like to bring along e.g. sibling. I've been craving for a good BBQ for ages. And our gathering. Many loves for the boyfriend :)

By the way, his chalet is to celebrate his birthday which is on 2 Oct.

Comments:
hey..i can't change d setting because only administrator can.. btw, 30th-31st I may be gg Malacca w company, not confirm yet, so kping my fingers crossed..
 
Hey, I am ok with the dates.. hee.. its my holidays! Yippy! Just let me know
 
Hui... if you really cant, we can have the BBQ on 29th. So you can at least meet us for that :) But try to arrange your malacca trip on other dates!

Btw, I made a mistake. It's $20 for all three nights, not per night.
 
should be ok. will let ya know the dates i'm available when the time nears =) yeah!
 
suesue: at least join us for dnr

serene: mark it down on your diary la... reject further activities unless necessary :D
 
hui ah... there's no 31st sep in the calendar leh. did u make a mistake? btw, i'm afraid i can only make it on the weekends.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home