Tuesday, October 24, 2006

 

Manchester United 2-0 Liverpool

I managed to catch the first goal live~ *beams* Spectacular win over the arch rivals! Note: Liverpool being the arch rivals has nothing to do with the boyfriend being a passionate Liverpool fan. The bad blood has been boiling for years!

What did you all do after I left? Did you take pictures? I think Serene will like to see too.

I left a newly bought CD behind, dunno it's at the restaurant or on the bus before dinner. Called up the place and they said they didn't have it :((((

Dear Poffy and Nianfen, sorry I had to extort the money from you. I thought it's more fair for everyone to pay the same amount. Anyway, I've already warned you beforehand to eat your money's worth! :P Don't worry, I'll compensate you for what you didn't eat in another way e.g. lose purposely to you in mahjong, or hold a party which you don't have to pay for.

I've removed the tagboard so that the login popup will not irritate us again. If anyone thinks we need a tagboard, sign up somewhere else. I guess our previous server has a problem.

"That's all." (in the style of The Devil Wears Prada)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home