Wednesday, December 26, 2007

 

Merry Christmas And New Plans!

Merry Xmas my darlings! Sorry I couldn't go for your annual Christmas musical. Although we can't spend Xmas together, we can celebrate Poffy's and Hui's birthday! (Sorry, I can't do New Year's Day. Already got plans :P)

Poffy's birthday
Let's have a dinner out on 30 Dec. Cos I don't think we have time to prepare for a cook-in. Let's go Vivocity for the celebration! How about Sushi Tei at Vivo? What does Poffy want for birthday?

Hui's birthday
Poor Hui will be without her sweetheart this coming birthday. So let's have a big ass party! Do you prefer BBQ, pot luck or steamboat? I vote for pot luck. Make sure we have the menu confirmed (we tend to leave everything to the last minute and do the cooking at the host's place. haha.) and make sure you guys bring some creative dishes :) Those who can't cook, can buy of course. Just make sure it's yummy!

And bring some games. I'm addicted to Scrabble and have bought a travel size set.

How about 13 Jan after your church activities @ Hui's place?

And dear Huihui, I (and other volunteers) will accompany you on your birthday itself after work :) if you don't have plans.

Please RSVP and state your dish(es).

Comments:
me first to post!

for poffy's bday...I'm sorry I can't attend cause I have a wedding dinner that night

on my bday, i'm good with potluck at my house!
how about potluck and a mini bbq at the porch?
 
Poffy birthday I am able to attend.

Hui's birthday should be able to attend. Will confirm nearer the date.
 
Nian Fen said she's ok for both dates. (Now got one more date to add!)

And she asked didn't Hui wanted to go Loof? (Let's add that to our plans.)
 
i'm sorry.. 30th dec already having a dinner.. any other day? =(
the rest of the dates shd not be a prob.. can't wait to cya all again. miss u!!!! hee..

HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance~
 
Post a Comment



<< Home