Sunday, January 06, 2008

 

WE ARE TURNING CHIC THIS 2008!

*BeepBeepBeepBeEep..BEEeEP* *BeepBeepBeepBeEep..BEEeEP*


I really love my bag!! Thanks babes, I was lemming to get this but I couldn't bring myself to buy it cause I already have a black handbag. Yeapie!

I am so looking forward to the new year! It's such a refreshing (read shocking) change to hear 'Could you bring us see see the clubbing scene'. Anyway here's the itinerary:

Jan 12(Sat)
9pm WalaWala at Holland V
We are checking out the band, I heard the lead singer was from TKGS and she is so charismatic.

Jan 13(Sun)
Tay to confirm if she is fitting her gown, if so, potluck would be postponed to Jan 20

Jan 19(Sat)
Let's meet 8pm for dinner (eat cheap cheap k) before we hit the clubs.
Pick your choice of clubs: zouk, MOS, st james

Jan 20(Sun)
Potluck pending for Tay's side

Chow, let me know if I got the dates mixed up. Feel free to invite your bf k, except Tay's gown fitting, please get her approval first. (oh- I sound so corporate).

Comments:
You may want to push pot luck to a week later e.g. 26th. In case we get tired of one another :p (and also I won't be able to join you all for 2 cosecutive dates).
 
I know you will love the bag (cos moi choose one! haha.. must give myself some credits!)

Some time ago, when we went shopping together, you mentioned you like the bag's polka dots design. Boi... I actually remembered your words! Must admit this bag is really pretty... and I'm so tempted to get one. Haha...
 
no problem, chow.. we would rather u spend time wif your darling.

serene! thanks! act i dun rem shopping wif u leh..hahahha..but i really love the bag!!!! hey, go get the same one as me lah, i dun mind one! in fact i would be more than glad to share the same good taste..heee
 
Post a Comment



<< Home