Friday, February 01, 2008

 

Long Distance Relationship (LDR)

Dear Serene,

Do you realise you've survived a LDR for a whole 7 months??? So it's not impossible. And in fact, very probable. Hui hui, gambate neh!

Does that mean I can also go wandering for half a year and still maintain my relationship? That's a very delicious thought. I've just finished a book about a lady's soul searching journey in 12 months called Eat, Pray, Love.

She goes wandering along the cobbled streets of Italy, looking for the best pasta and pizza and gelato ice-cream, meeting charming Italian men (and maintain platonic friendships), watch Italian football matches, went to school to learn Italian and practise with the people there. I am very inspired! Have I mentioned before that I wish to stay in Italy for three months? OMG, I am so very inspired.

Comments:
I 'll gambate!!!!!!!!in
i think half a year is reasonable to go travel alone.
Hey, I have heard about that book too! maybe i shall get my hands on it soon...

you going cambodia izzit?? i wan to join leh..hee if it's aug/sept lah...wah....u going angkong wat?
mind if js comes along? he's dying to see ang kong wat...
 
The book is very cheap. $18 only. If you sign up to Borders mailing list, they'll regularly send discount coupons.

Alternatively, I can lend you the book lor.

Cambodia going in Aug/Sept. Join join, the more the merrier. Haven't booked yet la. Still got time. But do keep a watch out for airfare promo to Siem Reap ok?
 
since when you all decide to go to cambodia??!!

there's a high possibility that i will be going to Taiwan in dec. If so, then i may not be going elsewhere.

To me, LDR and SDR (Short Distance Relationship) don't really make much of a difference. Haha...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home