Monday, June 23, 2008

 

29th June 2008

Hi pretty ladies,

The groom and his entourage will be reaching my house at about 7.45-7.50am. Due to my teochew custom, I will need to leave my house at 8.30am and proceed to the proceed to the groom place. Let me know what time you will be reaching ok =) My makeup artist should be reaching about 6.15-6.30am. I also was telling Chow that i got a request which is to make the groom write a letter to me and read to me (somethin like a love letter and vow/commitment) before he can see me hee..

I will reach SAM at 1pm and the makeup artist will reach at 1.15pm to do my makeup etc again to prepare for my matrimony.

Heard from Chow that Hui will be helping me do for boxes for Ang Paos for matrimony and dinner? Thks lots! Believe u will make a pretty and secure one =).. ladies will need u all to help me guard e ang bao for the matrimony. Lester, one of matt's entourage will be there too..he will take care of the money. Help me to aid him ok? Thks lots! Thanks Serene for helping me order and buy the flowers for my hair deco on 29 june. Anyway for 29, will need u gals ard at the reception. =) Thks Sushi for being my PA for the 2 days. =)

Hey gals, do help me brainstorm.. if i miss out anythin, pls remind me.. hee... super bz.. scared i miss out somethin by accident so really need u all to help me, remind me etc. Thanks lots lots!

Anythin unsure etc, feel free to call/sms me. Thanks!

Comments:
Oh...... I feel like crying ALREADY!

In reply,

1) Write a letter thingy - we have a game like that (girls, it's the last task *wink wink*.) Since Tay wants it written down, can Hui help to prepare the outline? All he needs to do is to fill in the blanks and read it aloud.

2) We will be reaching at 6am cos got things to finish up at your place *wink wink wink*

3)I'll be doing the angpow box instead of Hui.

4) By the way, I can easily fit into my yellow dress (less tight than last time I wore) - Gym-ing really works! Just need to work hard.

5) Oh and I permed my hair. Got mostly bad reviews in office. A bit of cognitive disonance now (marketing jargon) :( stupid men cannot appreciate change. Wait till a couple more weeks - my hair will relax enough to make me a bombshell!

6) Is Lester cute?
 
haha...

can i suggest sth? can we prepare some angbao paper to be placed at the recept table? in case ppl forgot to bring angbao.

and for the dinner, will there be parking coupons for the guests? cos i noe some places will provide a limited number. if yes, who shd we give to?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home