Sunday, July 19, 2009

 

WOW!

One of my colleagues called me this morning and asked excitedly

"Hey, Melissa and Matthias your friends ah?"

"Yes! How you know??!!!" I replied while cracking my brain to think how on earth she could have know Mel and Matt.

"I saw their wedding video on Youtube and I thought I saw you in it"

"WOW, serious ah!!!"

I'm simply amazed at the probability of finding THAT one video out of a million ones on Youtube.

Anyway, below is the video my colleague is telling me about



Time flies and our beloved Tay has been blissfully married for a year. Looking at it, I can still relive the memories of us helping Matthias with the proposal and sharing their joy on their wedding day.

啊!突然很有一股冲动想说。。。。 我们都长大了!

Comments:
oh my goodness... did we miss seeing this during the wedding coz we were helping at the reception?! anyway, it's great watching it. feeling the joy once again & remembering how we tricked tay at the beach.. wahahhaa.. :P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home